Which artists are on your 20x200 wishlist?
Here’s a version of my previous post that you can actually respond to. My first (but by no means complete) list:
In no particular order of preference, here are some of the artists on my 20x200 edition wishlist:
Then Sympathy for the Art Gallery added:
Damien Hirst, KAWS, SHOE, atelier van lieshout, Martin Creed, Gerhard Richter, David Hockney, Yoshotomo Nara! David Lynch! Douglas Coupland!. Wish I had a few more lesser known ones, mmh: Jon Haddock, Hedi Slimane, Oh, and Dick Bruna, please! I still feel I have left some important artists (to me) out.
Please add the names of artists who’d make your 20x200 dreams come true. (And even though I was lazy about it when I posted @ 5AM, links are greatly appreciated, especially if you include artists who aren’t widely known.)
- kauiva likes this
- accutane-lawsuit likes this
- billa answered: Scarlett Hooft Graafland (scarletthooftgraafland….) + Bill Durgin (billdurgin.com/edible….) + Clayton Cubitt
- davidquigg answered: Roey Horns / amatteroffocus.com/#vie…
- keithhoffman answered: Mehretu, Byrne and Nara would be great! I would purchase Sarah Sze, Matthew Ritchie, Barry McGee, Marilyn Minter, Laylah Ali. Wish = go big
- dc-via-chicago likes this
- dc-via-chicago answered: Ye Rin Mok, Lorna Simpson, Mickalene Thomas, Dawn Okoro [http://www.dawnokoro.com], Devin Troy Strother [http://bit.ly/8vxqgh],
- ragstoreverie answered: Barbara Kruger would be cool.
- caseyagollan answered: Keetra Dean Dixon (bit.ly/Zf9aX), Sam Falls (bit.ly/1SfPJR), Stefan Sagmeister (bit.ly/7am0ps), Daniel Eatock (bit.ly/1NPgJj)
- goodeggs answered: brooklyn-based tait simpson [http://tiny.cc/N1nLH]. especially ‘pride’ — oh, to have the largest print possible..
- jennyeagleton answered: tim bavington
- thewreckingball answered: Elizabeth Peyton, Chris Johanson, Barry McGee, Marcel Dzama, Geoff McFetridge, Kehinde Wiley!
- mnik answered: Layla Ali (bit.ly/7Knl7C ), Tom Nozkowski (bit.ly/70Hdqo )
- silversilver answered: Sophie Ristelhueber, Luigi Ghirri, Patrick Faigenbaum, Stephen Shore, Paul Graham
- david-noel answered: Thanks for adding the answer option: I always wanted to get my hands on this piece from Ho-Yeol Ryu: twitter.com/David
- jenbee posted this